Alpha

 



For my project this week, I worked on position my character/player on top of the buildings. I just had to create a mess to prevent the character from falling through the buildings. 

It took me a while to try and find a good tutorial and code move my player from left to right. 

I looked at unity tutorial that provided code and my character can move from left to right and also jump. 

I also created boundaries to my player cannot move out of the camera view and is limited. 

When my character jumped from building to buildings from left to right,  the player was falling through the sides of the buildings. So, I put my buildings together to prevent this and decided i am going to create a long path of buildings instead of jumping from building to building. 





Comments

  1. Hello, Alex your alpha game is looking great, the sky and cloud background looks nice. I think your idea on having a long path of buildings will work out, but I think your initial idea would be good as well. When you finish fixing the issues in the game, I think the game will turn out good and I look forward to playing your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, the game is coming along nicely. Good idea putting the buildings together. Making life easier for you in the long run. Are you going to have any obstacles on top of the buildings like birds or even them aerials you see on top of buildings? Could be an idea. IT seems you're getting along well and nearly done so cant wait to play!
    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex!
    Your game is coming along so good, it's looking amazing.
    The buildings look great together, I love all of the different textures.
    What other kind of things are you thinking of adding?
    I can't wait to be able to play your game, it seems like its going to be really fun.
    Best of luck with the rest of the process!
    Rachael :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype