Review Week Comments and Feedback

 

FIGURE 12.1 Problematic communication, from one mind to an… | Flickr
Source: flickr

Feedback in

Overall the comments I have received in my post are great and useful. I love receiving feedback on my post and people enjoy reading my blog. I love when people give me suggestions or have an input in my project. When other students also give me ideas on my project too!  These comments I find are the most useful and help me with my project if I'm stuck with something. I also love when students propose and ask questions in the comments. I love responding to others and it is a great  communication tool to get to know other students in different classes. 

Feedback out

Giving and providing feedback on other students projects is my favourite task in this module. It is great to see how other students are getting along each week with their project and how they progressed. When I am giving students feedback I aim to give good and strategic feedback. I always use TAG. Tell, Ask and Give. It is a great way to give feedback. I also try and provide suggestions if students having problems with their project. I do leave long and detailed comments in order to help the student. I am getting good ideas with my own writing, as I analysed other people's writing.  

Blog Comments

There is definitely a sense of getting to know people by connecting with them at their blog. I find the introduction post is a really great way to get to know other students and also learning new information about people you already know, like their favourite Netflix show. By readings peoples introduction blogs post is a great way to connect on campus by starting a conversation. I have made a few friends from this. In my own personal blog post I tried to included what I like, what interest I have in  and also what I did over the summer. People also asked a lot questions in person after they read my introduction. 

Looking Forward

Moving forward, I'd like to encourage everyone to continue to offer strategic and positive feedback on each other's blog posts in order to keep us motivated. 





Comments

  1. Hello Alex,
    So I've been just reading through your blog I like that image you quote it's good that you're getting feedback from your blog to help you receive more knowledge of things that you probably don't know and people probably helped you with I think it's really helpful to get feedback for people to maybe have something that you are missing you don't know and they reminded you probably forgot and I think the blog is good thing to connect with people to see their posts and see how much information they are writing down to text add knowing more things about them and it's good to have a positive feedback as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype