Spider-man "Favourite Game"


When I was assigned to think of my favourite game I immediately thought of  Marvel's Spider-man for ps4 and now ps5. The developers provided the player with the ultimate spider-man experience. The outstanding web slinging around New York City, also the incredible level of detail to the graphics add to the overall experience. The creation of the storyline and villains is another reason why I love this game and why I completed the game several times. 



                                    Marvel's Spider-man ps4 game uploaded September 6, 2018
 Find the image here

Comments

  1. Hey Alex, totally agree with you on Spider Man being a really good game despite me having an Xbox and not being able to get Spider Man :( all the more reason to get a Playstation I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, I must say I’m not surprised that this is your favourite game as I’ve seen it on many other people's blogs and I don’t blame any of you haha. It’s a fantastic game and even Spider-Man Mile Morales was up to par. They are both equally good in my opinion, great combat and an emotion-filled story and, as you said, have great villains in them aswell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype