Tme Strategies

 Time management consumes of clearing your schedule and prioritising the important things in your life.  My thoughts on time management strategies seems to be a useful tool to carry into this semester, as there is huge volume or workload. Applying the time management to this module is certainly a must, once you plan your week and prioritise the workload and even visualise yourself complete the weekly task I feel will certainly help. Once you identified your priorities, which starts with what you have to do and then what you need to do. 

The articles I read were THE MYTH OF "TOO BUSY" and  How To Beat Procrastination. These articles were certainly useful. One thing from the articles that seems useful is to tell others what your goal is. Once you say your goal to someone you don't want to appear lazy. Another thing from these articles is to prioritise your life and set goals for each week. 

From last year semester I found myself being the biggest procrastinator. I spent hours on my phone and I could have invested that time into college work. 

My time management strategy this year is to plan my schedule for each week, tell one of peers my goals this week and finally during long breaks on campus use that time wisely to do some college work.  I have made a timetable for this module and when to complete the class task throughout the week. Monday is our day off with no classes, so I have cleared my schedule and prioritise my mornings to do three hours of module class. 

Open notebook with Time for Planning text, 2020
source: flickr






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype