Unity Tutorial 03


                                           

In this week of unity tutorials, I constructed a basic game of shooting pizzas and spawning three different animals on the game. While doing this tutorial I can feel myself gaining more knowledge and understanding unity and C#. I also found storing the projectile along with all of its scripts and properties really useful and important for moving forward. 

Adding boundaries to the scene, will be crucial and also useful in my project, so I really loved how easy and simple embedding it. New Capabilities are the player can fire a projectile prefab by pressing the Spacebar. The destroy out of bounds is also something you can use in any game, and is probably the most useful aspect of this tutorial-Projectiles and animals are eliminated from the scene if they exit the screen.


As the weeks progress and the more tutorials I have under my belt,I feel like I can accomplish a simple and easy game design towards the end of the semester. I always get anxious when I save my C# and hoping I made no errors, so the game can work correctly. 

I do not understand everything in regards to the coding, but I think everyone is in the same position. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype