Game Design Document


Removing Paper Files From Box | Taking out a paper file – a … | Flickr
Source:flickr





Here is the link to my game design document 

I have researched several aspects for my project. I created my GDD with Dundoc, which also helped me arrange my document. The game design document is a work in progress, I love the how each document is different and there is no specific layout. I'll keep track of the game's details and decisions, such as characters, levels, and systems. 

A GDD is a document that documents the aspects and mechanics of a game. I will used this as a communication tool to show my lecture all my decisions I have taken for this project. 

 

Comments

  1. Your idea reminds me of some of the great's like Subway Surfers and Temple run, I love endless runners and I think this one is pretty unique and able to stand out from the crowd, I never imagined a secretary on the run! I wonder how you will start off the run, for example you need to steal the statue in temple run to start the run, maybe in this you steal something of importance to the boss? You could make it so the secretary jumps out a glass window into a rooftop to start off the game which would be exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex,
    I love the idea for this game, I'm a big fan of endless running games so I can't wait to be able to play yours.
    I love that your game has some type of narrative, I always find it easier to play a game when it has some type of storyline or characterisation, it helps me connect with the game a bit better.
    I don't know if you've every heard of Mirror's edge, its like an endless running/parkour kind of game, your game is reminding me a bit of that with the idea of running on top of buildings.
    I think vibrant colours will help catch the players eye and will look really nice.
    Best of luck with creating this game :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype