Unity Tutorial 09


For this week for the tutorials, I watched  BlueFever Software  video step by step to create a character for my game. I quickly learned that creating a character from objects in unity was going to be very difficult, so I found this video which became very useful. 






I have found out that Mixmao provides free characters to you if you have an adobe account. I searched for an appropriate character that would fit my game. I found this woman character, in a suit that looks for like a secretary.  

I then imported the character and then made it a Humanoid Rig in the inspector, for this to work properly you need an avatar, which is my character I imported 

When the character was imported I need to apply the materials, as the character had no texture when imported, so  in the inspector I applied the materials and textures. 

Finally, I wanted to make my character move, so In the end when the player presses the space bar the character will jump. 

Overall, this video was extremely useful for me, but it took me some time to find an appropriate video that provided step by step. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype