Beta

Beta 

For this weeks project, I finally added the bells and whistles and finishes touches for the game. 

Firstly, I was having problem with the sky background and it appear to look weird and I did not like how it turned out. So to fix the problem I imported the background from the unity store and I saw a city background which was perfect and fitted nice to the theme of my game. 

Secondly, When I imported the character from Mixamo, I forgot to import the animations. My old character moved from side to side and jumped but did not have the running animation, so to fix this problem Imported the character from Unity tutorial unity 3. Now my character has a nice running animation. 

Once i fixed the main problems, I finally imported free music for my game, and also sound animations when the character is jumping and when the player crashes into the object. I also added the explosion animation when my character collides with the obstacle. 

When my player collides with the object the game stops.

I found it difficult adding the game over screen and the button "game over" it was looking really weird when I applied it, so I deleted from my game. 


Comments

  1. Hi Alex! Your game is looking amazing, it's really come along so well.
    It seems like your at the home stretch now with your game and just have to add a few final touches to complete it which is amazing! Well done for getting this far, I know it couldn't have been easy. For a beginner at game making, your game looks really good!
    Good luck with the final stretch and I can't wait to see the completed game!
    Rachael :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, your game looks really developed, I like how you set the layout for the buildings, it gives a good impression that the avatar is really high up from the ground. Your choice for the city background was a good idea, it really enhances the building aspect of the game. I hope you can fix the problem’s you have so you can add music to your game. Overall, your game looks really fun and I can’t wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype