Unity Tutorial 10

Unity Real-Time Development Platform | 3D, 2D VR & AR Engine
source:Unity

 Unity Tutorial 10


For this week tutorials, I watched Unity unit 3.3 and 3.4  to add the final finishing touches to my game  

Firstly, I wanted to add animations to my player. So in order to do that, the character will have three main animations due to the animator controller's animations, which will appear in three different game states. Running, jumping, and death are among these states, all of which transition smoothly and are timed to fit the game.  

Thankfully, all this went smoothly for me and it worked out. It really makes the game come alive and I was really impressive and happy with the end result. 


In Unity 3.4 the player will be welcomed by music as they run around the area, kicking up dirt particles in a spray behind them. As they jump, a springy sound will play, followed by a boom as they crash, bursting into a cloud of smoke particles as they tumble over. Again, I was super content with the results. 




I also watched unit 5.3 for the game over screen, but it did not work out for me unfortunately, but i am determinate to get this part of my game. I will come back to it soon because i spent a great deal trying to figure it out and it was not working for me, I was getting frustrated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype