Unity Tutorial 03

 

Screenshot of my Unity 

This week's tutorials were heavily code-based, making it difficult to comprehend. My character now has a health bar, as well as a mechanism to recover health. Triggers were employed to do this.I learned how to apply and use triggers more effectively.Triggers are a unique type of Collider. They do not however stop you from moving, but the Mechanics System still checks to see if you'll collide with them. When your character approaches a Trigger, it sends you a notification so you can deal with it.


I applied the same knowledge in the other tutorial to harm the character when they were in a specific zone. I added a Ruby-damaging zone. This will be identical to the health collectible, with the exception that the health will be reduced by one and it will not destroy itself when the character activates it.

Overall, this instruction learned many things, but I still need to go over the code again to fully comprehend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

first playable

Prototype