Unity Tutorial 05

 




Because the game has only functioned on a single screen thus far, I've been employing a static camera. In this lesson, I used the Cine machine Unity package to manipulate your camera without having to write any code. I wanted the camera to follow Ruby, the protagonist, as they begin to explore a larger universe.

I launched the Package Manager in the Unity Editor (menu: Window > Package Manager) to add the Cinemachine package. Then I went to the Cine machine entry and hit on Install.

Cinemachine makes it easy to create elaborate 3D camera setups with multiple cameras, along with movement and cuts between devices.

Cameras in applications like Unity can occur in two ways:

1. Perspective: When all lines heading away from the camera converge at a point, objects appear smaller as they move more away. This looks like a straight path that disappears into the distance and converges into a single point on both sides.

2. Orthographic: When all parallel lines remain parallel, it is said to be orthographic.

Setting up your camera to follow your character is known as cinemachine.

I simply pasted your main character from your Hierarchy into the vcam Inspector's Follow attribute.Setting up your camera to follow your character is known as cinemachine.

I simply pasted your main character from your Hierarchy into the vcam Inspector's Follow attribute.I couldn't get the camera bounds to function, so I had to go over the instructions again and again until I got it. I had to restart Unity since it was acting up. Overall, this week was a lot easier than the previous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

first playable