Publishing task two


Section A- What I will Build?

In order to attract tourists to the city of Amsterdam, I want to design a theme-based website. I want to develop a website that will provide visitors with information about Amsterdam. I want everyone who visits my website to find it simple and straightforward to use. The action of booking tours and vacations will be the first UX element I add to my website. A comment area with a review function for the excursions and tours will be the second UX feature

Section B- Why Build It?

As stated above I want my website to be easy and accessible for my user to use. The website is obviously original and will fulfil the needs of the user and what they are looking for. 
 The website's landing page will be enticing and draw visitors to the content they are seeking. The landing page will contain a nice visual slideshow of Amsterdam city and will have a booking button clearly visible. The user can utilise the button to find what they're seeking exactly. They will be sent to a new website with a list of all the tours and trips available to them. I want the user to be able to locate these trips with only a few clicks. Once the user discovers a tour they want, they may book it by entering their own information. Give the user the option to book a trip with just two clicks.



https://www.airbnb.ie/


I adore the design choice made by Airbnb. It has inspired me in some way. The way their stuff is presented is appealing to me because it doesn't overwhelm the consumer. It has a simple, attractive style.
 


Section C- How To Build It?

How will I implement my chosen two UX features: the booking system and comment section on my website?

I found many themes for my website on WordPress. I searched “trips” and gave several themes that I can apply to my website. 
A WordPress theme called Travel and Tour may be used to build an online booking website for tour and travel firms. The theme is compatible with WP Travel Engine, a potent travel and tour booking plugin.

You can include travel activities, promote your expertise, and add excursions, destinations, and trip kinds. You can also let visitors buy the trips. The theme helps your website rank higher on search engines since it is quick to load, mobile-friendly, and SEO-optimized. 

I can use this theme and customise and modify my website for Amsterdam. It gives me all the features I will need for my website, such as the booking feature I will Apply to my website. 

To add a comment area to my website, I may use pieces of code from different themes. On a prior HTML and CSS website I created, I added a comments area. I may adapt code snippets from this website for my new website.



The plugin I'll use is Jetpack. It is a strong all-in-one plugin that aids in site security, backups, content production, community building, and traffic generation for your website. You may use this application to secure your website from brute-force attacks. 




Section D- Interacting?


I particularly liked reading Dominika's blog post for this publishing work because her website has a straightforward layout and navigation. The user will be able to simply navigate your website if it has this functionality. A user will be able to navigate a well-formatted website easily, won't be overly overwhelmed, and can quickly find what they are searching for.

https://dominikaskrzat.blogspot.com/2022/11/publishing-task-2-5.html?m=1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

first playable